Project Head of E-Commerce
Apply by sharing your CV along with links of work at
Please address the subject as Project Head | Wedding Asia
- Wedding Asia Online Shop is searching for a Project Head of E-Commerce responsible for growing Wedding Asia Online Shop’s ecommerce platform.
- We are looking for a strategic Project Head who can be accountable for full P&L control while delivering operational excellence.
- To succeed in this role, you’ll need an entrepreneurial spirit combined with deep knowledge of digital marketing, e-commerce technology, and data analytics.
- You will be working with your own e-commerce team, while collaborating with cross functional leaders across the organization including our marketing director, operations director, sales director, and customer experience manager and agency. In the future there may be growth opportunities to build e-commerce experiences for our international markets.
- Responsible for the e-commerce technology stack - Shopify, payment processing, integrations, and middleware e.g. apps for reviews, fraud, etc.
- Overseeing Wedding Asia’s e-commerce efforts with full P&L ownership for our Wedding Asia Online Shop
- Own and manage strategy, execution, and performance across all e-commerce marketing and technical initiatives.
- Keep advertising costs under control and deliver profitable channel sales growth.
- Set & implement Wedding Asia’s e-commerce strategy
- Identify new avenues of e-commerce growth and opportunity.
- Manage pricing and promotions on Wedding Asia in coordination with other sales channels.
- Consider, suggest, and test optimizations to drive e-commerce KPIs and refine our customer experience.
- Manage product distribution & customer acquisition strategy across both of Wedding Asia Online Shop’s direct channels, Wedding Asia
- Lead Product Management of Wedding Asia
- Make future technology decisions and infrastructure investment choices.
- Hire website product manager and/or source development agencies.
- Collaborate with creative teams on design decisions for our website.
- Own sales forecasting, reporting and inventory management
- Lead demand planning and forecasting efforts for our direct channels.
- Set financial targets for each quarter as well for new products and initiatives .
- Collaborate with our Operations team on inventory reporting & sell-through rates
- Review & speak to e-commerce channel results in weekly sales and leadership meetings.
- Monitor and report on all channel KPIs like Site Traffic, Conversion rate, ROAS, CLV/LTV, AOV, and more.
- Leadership and team building
- 5+ years of experience in e-commerce/web marketing, selling physical products.
- 4+ years of experience managing people and building teams, a true player/coach required.
- Results driven, with demonstrated P&L accountability, and a proven track record forecasting and delivering revenue targets.
- Exceptional knowledge of technology stacks used in e-commerce, web marketing and web development, with ability to oversee technical staff or web development agencies.
- Experience with Shopify, Hot Jar, Webkul, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics and A/B testing.
- Knowledgeable of e-commerce trends and the competitive landscape.
- Experience of developing and scaling new business programs preferred.
- Some international e-commerce experiences are preferred.